Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS

3 posters

Go down

THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS Empty THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 pm

hey so this is another role play. make up a character, choose a house, fav class, friends, enemies, ect. its about the characters you don't hear about at hogwarts. you can include the book's main charaters a little bit. but its like the Lion King 1 1/2 if you have ever seen that movie. don't do anything that would cause the acutal Harry Potter stories to be changed around. for example, no love affairs between your character and harry/ron/hermione/ect. thanks people!

READY
SETGO

Last edited by Crystal on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crystal
Crystal

http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal

Back to top Go down

THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS Empty Re: THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:44 pm

i'll go ahead and start this puppy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i walked through the crowded hallways. i wasn't even aware of the ghost until i passed through her. in case you've never passed through a ghost, its really cold. i stopped and rubbed my arm to stop the tingling sensation that follows when one passes through you. the gray lady seemed unaffected.
i started walking slowly to my last class. professor flitwik was my easiest teacher. i was thankful that we didn't have assigned seats. that way i wouldn't be stuck next to a random student for the entire semester.
in case you don't know, im sort of a loner. i don't really have many friends. more like aquaintences. casual "hello" here and there. i have one friend i guess, named rick. him and i became friends as first-years because we were both sort of shy, and sensed we needed somone to sit next to at lunch. thank goodness we ended up in the same house.
i looked down to check my watch. i was late.
crap. thats the second time this week. i thought.
------------------------------------------
CHARACTER: Kendra Li (kendra translates to 'magic')
HOUSE: Ravenclaw
PERSONALITY: she is usually a loner. she's laid back and doesn't have many friends. she's a pureblood but could personally care less.
APPEARENCE:
THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS 110

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:59 am

fine then. no1 post! i'll write it myself!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i made it to class just before the bell. i quickly hurried to my seat. rick was in the seat next to mine. he looked up from the book he was reading.
"hello kendra." he said.
"hi." i whispered back. professsor flitwick had already begun his lesson.
it was a take-off from yesturday. i had already read the entire text twice. i planned to spend the entire period staring at the walls. however, i wasn't the only one bored. a note appeared out of thin air on my desk. in perfect cursive it read:
kendra--
i assume you have also read the entire text?

i looked over at rick. he didnt seem to be paying attention to the lesson.
yes i did, and twice. i replied, and secretly proformed the charm to send the note back. not that anyone would have seen. i sat in the last seat, last row.
i looked over at rick to see if he recieved the note. but nothing happened. did i get the spell wrong? just then, it appeared again.
i figured you had.
who is this?
i quickly looked around the room. i was high up so i could see just about everyone's desk. before i could survey the entire room it returned.
i am in the third row, seat seven.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:38 pm

i quickly looked down and found the thrid row. the student occupying the seventh seat was sitting calmly and facing foward. she had long blonde hair. suddenly she turned around slightly and smiled at me. i recognized her as luna lovegood. she was also in my house, ravenclaw.
luna? i wrote back.
i looked over and sure enough, the letter appeared on her desk. she quickly wrote something down and cast the charm to send it back.
yes indeed. i figured you were bored, as i am, and in need of some entertainment.
yes i guess i was.
we continued to write to each other throughout the entire class. after it ended, she me me at the door.
"it was a pleasure talking to you, kendra. if you find yourself bored once again you can meet me on the grounds." she said, smiling.
"oh, um, okay. thank you. where exactly?"
"oh just past hagrid's place, a little ways into the forest. well i had better go. i hope to see you around, kendra."
"um, bye luna..." i replied.
i went back to the ravenclaw common room to put my books away. i didnt have another class the rest of the day. i finally decided to take luna lovegood up on her offer. i had nothing else to do except read books i had already memorized page by page.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 pm

i wandered in the forest until i saw luna's blonde hair up ahead. she was in one of the trees and was hanging odd object on the limbs.
"hello again, kendra." she said.
"hey luna. um, what are you doing?"
"hanging charms. they protect the forest from different creatures."
"oh. what did you want to see me about?"
"nothing in particular. but now that you mention it i would like to tell you about something."
she motioned for me to climb in the tree. i did so and sat on the limb slightly below hers.
"im sure you have heard of harry potter from griffindor." she said while hanging a odd-shaped sphere on a small limb.
"yes...."
of course i had heard of harry potter. just about everyone in hogwarts had.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:25 pm

luna told me about some army. it was called Dumbledor's Army. harry and his friends are in the process of forming it. ever since cederic diggary was killed at the tri-wizard tornament, he kept babbling about you-know-who. he was telling everyone he was back. i personally wasn't sure if i believed him or not....
i reluctantly agreed to go to some induction-type meeting. we talked for a little while longer then i left. as i was walking up the hill, i spotted rick.
"oh hello, kendra!" he called, walking over to me.
"hi rick."
"what are you doing down here?" he asked.
"nuthing really. just talking to luna."
"you mean loony lovegood? why?"
"no reason." i said. something inside of me made me know telling him about DA wasn't a good idea.
"oh. okay then. hey, a few of us were going to go to hogsmead in a few days. want to come?"
hold on. who were us? rick had no friends. he barely spoke. only to me, really. this was weird. something felt wrong......yet i agreed. he and i walked back to the common room. luna greeted us when we entered. rick only gave her a half-smile.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:00 pm

ok so the gang is still @ hogwarts
character- Olivia Reid same year as fred and george
house- hufflepuff
favorite class- transfiguration
favorite teacher- mcgonagall
hobbies- quiddich- hufflepuff chaser
appearance-

THE OTHER HOGWARTS STUDENTS 2657710628

Last edited by Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 am

oh ok well here we go

Finally it is the day of or trip to hogsmede, I thought, at least now i can go to Zonkos and get somthing to give the Weasly twins for chrismas, even though they have virtually everything in the store.

As I was headed to Zonkos I passed the twins.
"Wotcher Liv, where are you headed" asked George
"Oh no where really" I replied tring to sound casual.
"Well since you wernt planning on going anywhere," said Fred,"You are coming with us"

And then we were off. I was being dragged through back alleys, side alleys, and hidden alleys, when finnaly we reached our destination. The Hogs Head.
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 pm

-----------------------------------
luna and i sat in the front. i saw harry potter talking to the boy i knew to be ron weasly.
"luna?" i whispered. "are we supposed to be here?"
she turned to me and gave me a smile.
"no i don't believe so. but if the teachers won't prepare us for you-know-who and anything else thats out there, then we need someone who will."
she motioned to harry. he looked up and gave luna a quick yet nervous smile. ron also looked up and waved at me.
just then, the door opened and three people came in. the two twin boys were also weasleys, but i couldn't remember their names. i recognized the girl as a player on the hufflepuff quiddich team. as i looked aroung i recognized others from a few of my classes. i scanned for rick, but he wasn't here.
"so we all knw why we're here," harry potter's friend hermione granger said, "we need a teacher. a proper teacher..."
the three of them explained, mainly, that you-know-who was back, and the ministry was lying, and that we were all in danger. i looked around. i could tell some didn't believe it. others looked worried. like they knew it was true. me, i wasn't sure. it all sounded unreal. the dark lord couldn't be back.
yet deep inside of me my stomach turned, and i could feel in my bones that it was true. we needed to learn...

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm

suddenly, everyone stood up. some left. some just stood there. but a good many of them were going up to harry. they were signing a sheet to join Dumbledor's Army. i hurried and jumped into line. luna was right behind me.
"so you're really going through with this?" she asked, smiling.
"yes."
just then the boy in front of me dropped the quill.
"oops. sorry..." he said to me bending down to pick it up.
"no it's okay." i replied.
i had seen him around but didn't know his name.
"mind if i stay a while, harry? i've got nothing better to do." the boy said.
"sure neville." hary said smiling.
i went up and neatly signed my name under neville's. hermione thanked me for joining DA. as i left the place i couldn't help but feel neville's eyes on me.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:56 pm

------------------------------
When I got back to the commonroom it was already fading into night. I looked for Luna, but she wasn't back yet.

She's probably still in the library. i thought.

I went upstairs to the 5th-year girls' room. Only a few people were here. I decided to go back down.

Maybe i'll just wander around for a while. Talk to the Grey Lady for a bit...

I had just gotten to the library when i heard voices. I quickly entered the library. I had heard Rick's voice. Little did i know that they were also entering the library. I went behind a shelf and moved some books aside.

It was Rick alright. But he looked different. Not like he usually did, unkept hair and sloppy attire. No he looked darker...more mysterious...

"Umbridge wants us to keep an eye out for Potter." a boy said. i could tell he was older than me. maybe a 7th-year.
"Okay. Just Potter, or his friends as well? He's starting to hang around Loony Lovegood and and a few others. Not just Granger and Weasley." a blonde boy said. I recognized him as Draco Malfoy. He was in Flitwick's class.
"All. Rick, you keep an eye out for Loony Lovegood. She's in your house, right?" the older boy said.
"Yes." Rick replied.

They mapped out who would watcgh who, then they left. I waited a few seconds, then followed. I quietly left the library.

"Kendra? I thought I saw you in there." Rick said, startling me.
"what? oh yeah. Getting another book on transfiguration."
"Oh come on Kendra i saw you. I'm not going to report you. But will say this, watch what you do with Luna and her friends."
------------------------------
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:38 pm

------------------------------------
Over the next few weeks, i began hanging out more and more with Luna and Neville. The three of us usually hung out near the Black Lake. It was peaceful there, and we were hardly ever disturbed. Sometimes it would be just me and Luna, because Neville would be with his fellow Grifindors, Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

One day, Luna and I were heading up from the Black Lake, when Hermione came walking twards us.

"Quick, come with me. Neville found us a place to practice." she exclaimed, but at a whisper.

Over the next few weeks, Dumbledor's Army met almost daily in the Room of Requirement. We would go off in pairs and learn new spells that Harry taught us. I was best at stun spells. I found myself making more and more friends.

"Okay everyone line up. Time for dueling." Harry said, "Ron and Hermione, you two are first."

He had us battle eachother. Some of us tried out some spells we had learned on our own. We were all getting quite good. Finally it was my turn. I was to battle Neville. I gave him a thumbs-up for encoragement, and began. I immediately sent him flying through the air. He caught himself just before he landed. Suddenly, i was flying through the air. I hit the ground in shock.

"Woah." i whispered to myself.
------------------------------------
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:22 am

"i ever knew neville had it in him" said fred after neville sent a girl flying.

"guys, do you know who that girl is? she seems familiar but i just cant place her."

"of corse we know her" said george "we know everybody. her name is kendra she is in the 5th year and in ravenclaw"
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnymcwhatshisname Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 pm

"Tom, TOM! Wake up!!" this is what I awoke to. In 3rd class. Snape. Ugh.. "Ignorant child.," he said.

The name is Tom, as it were, Fiddle. Yes, like the instrument, and yes, rhyming with the dark lord's name. I'm an exchange student. I moved here quite recently coming from another school for magic recently shut down due to vandalism and just overall uncleanliness. 4th year.

I heard he's back, the man(i guess) my name rhymes with. I don't know whether to believe it or not for the moment.

ok i joined.
jonnymcwhatshisname
jonnymcwhatshisname
Admin

http://godricshollow.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:43 pm

so i guess that u and crystal r in the same year? maybe not. im not sure. what house r u in?
_______________________________________________________________________________________

as the year progressed DA meetings became few and far between. everyone got excited as soon as the DA coin we all have started to warm and move. another meeting should be coming soon.
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin
Nymphadora_Tonks_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

im a 5th year. so Tommy -er- Tom is in 5th 2 i think. idk. drake?
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
I was begining to greatly miss the DA meetings. We had to make them shorter because of the new Inquizitorial Squad that Umbridge had going. Their most faithful member? None other than Rick.

I never even looked at him anymore, for whenever i did, he was always staring at me. But not a stare of hate. I could deal with that. It was a stare of....worry.

"Kendra?" Luna called, waving her hand in front of my face.
"oh, sorry." I said. "Zoning out again." I laughed.
"Oh its okay. I do all the time."
"What is it?"
"Oh, right, I was wondering if you were staying here for Christmas."
"Yes I am. My mum sent me an owl saying she'd be off to London for a month or two."

I failed to mention that I had actually insisted that she go. I couldn't go back with so much on my mind. With DA, Rick, and the usual school problems, I knew I wouldn't be much fun at home.

"Oh okay. Great! My dad is in the middle of anotherexperiment. I've learned it's best to keep out of his way." she said with another laugh.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnymcwhatshisname Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 pm

ugh...

I hate school. Although, it is better than home. At least I can use my magic here. I hear I'm not that bad of a wizard, but of course, someone always has to compare me to the infamous Harry Potter I hate him. I really do. Eh. I ignore him, when I can. Sometimes that gets hard, but I try.
jonnymcwhatshisname
jonnymcwhatshisname
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:38 pm

It was now getting cold outside. As Christmas break grew nearer and nearer the DA was quickly but quietly asking all their members if they were planning to stay. We knew that the majority of the Inquisitorial Squad would be leaving...

"Kendra! Watch your potions. We don't want an explosion. Again." Snape snapped at me.

I wasn't even supposed to be watching the poitions. My job was to read off the instructions to Tom, my current lab partner. He was currently asleep, his head laying on our table. I didn't see how he was always s tired. It wasn't like he did anything, like homework, that kept him up all night.

I goaned and kicked him in the knee.

"Huh? What? Is class over?" he asked sleepily.
"Um, no. We still have like half an hour." I replied.
"Then why'd you wake me up?" he asked, annoyed.
"Cuz Snape got onto me because I wasn't doing your job."

He sighed and picked up the ingredient I tild him to add.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnymcwhatshisname Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:17 pm

sorry i haven't been on in forever

I hate when she wakes me up like this.
I hate potions class.
I hate snape.

I'm going to go stab myself with my little stick--wand. whatever,..
jonnymcwhatshisname
jonnymcwhatshisname
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

-------------------
my lab partner was suicidal.
i hope he doesnt kill me.
or himself.
Crystal